SBU Men’s Soccer Club consider the health of our players the number one priority. Therefore, every members of the club must abide the following safety rules.
- Facial coverings worn at all times: before, during, and after each practice session. Mask breaks are permitted.
- Practice sessions and drills to include distancing
- No throw-ins (avoiding direct physical contact with the ball)
- Equipment disinfection before and after use
- Daily COVID-19 attendance sheet: all players who attend the practice will be required to fill out a form prior to attending their practice session.
- Campus clear app: all club members must download Campus Clear App and complete self-screening on their mobile devices prior to attending the practice sessions.